vantage.tv has worked hard to develop a responsive and stable application capable of the highest quality VR replay experiences. Given the complexity of the multitude of devices, content, VR viewers, and internet connections, the application will occasionally experience non-optimal operations. When in doubt, please close and restart the application. If the problem persists, please look for updates, uninstall, and reinstall the app. Your purchased VR events will be available when you get back.
Troubleshooting: Blurry Image
- Inspect your device screen and VR viewer lenses to confirm they are clean and free from scratches or defects.
- Some VR viewer devices have focus controls to account for vision differences. Adjust any available dials or sliders to improve focus.
- Try to slightly adjust the position of your device inside your VR viewer to center the lenses over the screen.
- If you are using a Google Cardboard VR viewer, adjust your viewer profile for optimal viewing experience. Tap the Settings icon in the middle of your device screen while the app is running. Next, click Setup to view the model name of your current VR viewer. If this does not match your actual VR viewer device, click Switch Viewer then focus your device camera on the QR code on the side of your Google Cardboard device. Press back to return to the app.
- Image quality can also be affected by internet bandwidth and data rates. Enable Wi-Fi for best performance and to avoid data charges. Best app performance will be achieved with internet data rates above 12 Mbps
Troubleshooting: Slow, Frozen or Overheated App
- If your app slows, freezes or overheats, please close the app and allow the device to cool for a few minutes.
- Playback issues are also caused by buffering. Enable Wi-Fi for best performance and to avoid data charges. Best app performance will be achieved with internet data rates above 12 Mbps.
- Devices performance can be affected by battery levels. Use a fully charged device for best performance.
- VR experience playback relies on device processing power. Close other apps on your device to maximize VR experience performance.